These general terms and conditions of use are intended to define the rights and obligations of BASTIE and the customer of products presented by BASTIE.
Any guarantee is excluded in case of misuse, negligence or lack of maintenance, as well as in case of normal wear and tear, unforeseen performance or force majeure. It is also excluded in the event of defects and deterioration of the products delivered as a result of abnormal storage or conservation conditions after delivery.
In order to assert his rights, the customer must inform the seller in writing of the existence of the defect, by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt, within a maximum of 8 days from its discovery. Here the address: BASTIE – 6 lot le clos de mardilhon – 30560 ST HILAIRE DE BRETHMAS
The seller will replace or repair the products found to be defective. The replacement of defective products or parts will not have the effect of prolonging the duration of the above-mentioned guarantee.
The warranty does not cover labour and travel costs. It also does not cover direct or indirect damage such as loss of profit, loss of income, loss of use.
In the event of late or non-payment, the guarantee does not apply.
The foregoing provisions are not exclusive of the application of the legal guarantee for hidden defects.
The following elements are qualified as misuse of the Chalice product:
- Significant and deliberate shock(s) to the part leading to its destruction
- Non-use of the seal during service
- Washing in a dishwasher
- Use of corrosive or detergent products on the Chalice and/or its seal
- Exposure of the Chalice and/or its seal to ultraviolet light for any length of time
- Obstruction of the Chalice by any process
- And any other product or mechanism that weakens the structure of the Chalice and / or its seal